No one wants to end on a bad note (even Eeyore me), so let's do this in reverse:
- When you catch a coworker making a face about something you say during a meeting. (Seriously, how old are we?)
- Most of the negative reactions I read to the health care reform act. I say most because I don't have an objection to people disagreeing with policy; it happens. But a lot of what I'm seeing is misinformed, misleading, and/or hateful. (I keep debating writing a health care reform post but I hesitate to do so without actually reading the act for myself and, at 1000 pages, that will take some dedicated time that I don't quite have right now.)
- Car is still in the shop and repairs are now totalling over $5,000. Hold me. Lesson to you all: don't skip routine maintenance checks for four years. Things rot and stop working when you're not looking (or not paying someone to look).
- My old schoolday pee routine: pee, leave work, go home, let dogs out, change, go to school, pee, go to class, go to second class, go home, pee.
- My current schoolday pee routine: pee, leave work, go home, pee, let dogs out, change, go to school, pee, pee again, go to class, pee, go to second class, pee, go home, pee. Is it no wonder my homework isn't done? I should install a desk in the bathroom.
- The owner of Buster's parents asked for a photo update of him. When I sent it, she said he looks the most like his dad (the Cairn). All the other puppies look more like their mom (the Yorkie). The whole point of this puppy was that the hubby wanted a dog that looked like a Yorkie. I chose Buster out of the whole litter, so I fail at choosing a puppy for the hubby. :-( (But we still love Buster anyway, so it's really not that ugly.)
- Buster is still chewing on things (teething). Sometimes I look at the rips in the sofa flaps and get sad about what's happened to my furniture, but at the same time I know we're entering the "no point in having great furniture" phase of life (dogs, babies) so I'm shrugging it off.
- I know when my baby shower is! Yay! I put it together based on a few clues and am 100% certain that I'm right (the clues narrowed it down to one possible day). Now I have a date to shoot toward for having the nursery clean and clear for new items and for finding a cute shirt to wear to the shower.
- When the Force moves now, sometimes I can see my stomach moving. I just kind of sit back and watch my stomach move around. It is quite possibly the weirdest thing I have ever seen my body do.
- Today is a sonogram day! Keep your fingers crossed for a good fluid level and a baby who doesn't have his hands and his feet in his face for once!
- 32 weeks today! OB appointment tomorrow. My home scale says I haven't gained weight; we'll have to see what the OB's office scale says (they're always more precise). Everything I'm reading says I could be gaining a pound a week from now to the end... and that's fine by me if it happens.
- A non-baby related good thing: my loaner car has Sync and I am LOVING it. "Play artist R.E.M. Play artist Lady Gaga. Play artist They Might Be Giants. Shuffle." Love, love, love. Will be happy to get my car back (whenever that is) but will miss the Sync.
- It's Wednesday, which means we're halfway to Friday, which means it's almost the weekend. Lots to do this weekend, but still looking forward to it.