2010 has a cute lil tushie, n'est-ce pas?
So far, the first 18 hours of 2010 have been pretty awesome.
1) The alcohol free merlot I drank last night was guaranteed to leave me hangover-free. (It smelled like merlot, but tasted like dry grape juice . . . but really, it just felt so good to hold a wine glass containing something resembling wine.)
2) Kissing the hubby at midnight. For sooo very long in my life, I never had anyone to kiss at midnight, much less someone I looked forward to kissing for the rest of the new year (and the rest of my life).
3) The hubby kissed my belly for the first time last night, wishing The Force a happy new year. What a magical moment to have in the first minute of a new year.
4) Slept in this morning. Gotta love rare morning snuggle time.
5) Got the phone call that the puppy is coming home tomorrow! (He's living with my parents for a while so he's not coming home to our home, but I can't wait to play with him at my parents house!)
6) Watched some quality TV and had quality conversation with my brother this afternoon.
7) There is a bunch of cheese and crackers at home that I get to munch on for dinner when I'm finished with the laundry: three types of cheddar - garlic, horseradish, and champagne; and different multigrain crackers. Mmm.
So far 2010 has included all the things that nourish me most: love, affection, happy thoughts of the baby, great conversation, and cheese. All that I'm missing is a good book, which I have right next to me - so if you'll excuse me, it's time for some reading.